Thursday, July 15, 2010

To give HIM Glory...

So I have been going through something the last couple of weeks and I don’t even know how to explain it. I feel the need for an outlet. I kept a blog for almost 3 years while waiting on Nora to get here and it kept me halfway sane….. soooooo… I think it’s time to start blogging again. Even if it’s just to talk about all the silly things that Nora is doing or saying. She is growing up so fast and I want to remember this time with her because I can never get it back.

But I also want this blog to most of all give God glory for all the many blessings in my life. I want every single action that I do to lift up the name of Jesus.

I have also decided to do a weekly blog for a song of the week. With lyrics included. Possibly a video to go along with the lyrics. I love music. It is my other calling in life besides being a mother and I love beautifully written songs. So we will see how that goes.

My hope is that whatever I am talking about will give God glory… for He is worthy…

With ALL my Love…

No comments: